What all affect the life of your water filter?
When it comes to making the water drinkable and pure, there are many things that should be considered. Many times the water we use in our house is very much contaminated and also very dirty. The contamination makes it unfit for use. So you need to make it drinkable, and for this, you need to filter the water before using it for drinking. And all sorts of things that we need to make it pure. For this, you can use the water filter guide that gives you information about the filter you are using.
It is better to make it simple and clear so that you need not have any difficulty before using it. So you need to keep few things in mind before using the water filter. Making use of the water filter guide can help you a lot. You can easily check the condition of your water filter and take action accordingly.
The thing that affects the life of the filter is the amount of the contamination and also the amount of water that is filtered. If the amount of water is more, but the contamination is less, then you can use it for a longer time. If the water is more contaminated, then you have to change the filter get damaged in few months. So, all this depends on the contamination and the quantity of water.
The next thing is the hardness of the water. This means that the number of minerals water contains. These minerals get filtered and water gets out in a very clean form. In this case, you have to clean the filter in very less time interval. Because filtering the water every time many minerals in the solid form get stored in the filter. So you need to clean the filter in very less time.
The changing period depends upon the previous usage of the filter because it depends on how your water gets filtered. If you use it to its fullest, then it will start giving you the bitterest taste of water. So before this, you need to make it clear that what the life of the filter is.
There are some things that you need to understand about changing the filter. And you have to implement and check whether your filter needs to be change or not. You can check the odor of the water and make sure it is same as when the filter was new. You need to understand that you have to make things better to make it fit for drinking.
You can use the above-given tips and make out that your filter needs a servicing or not. Whenever your water starts tasting bitter or different from the normal taste, then you have to change your filter.
So you have to have some knowledge about the water filter that you are using. For this, you can make use of the water filter guide and try the water filter of www.aircuckoo.com. This could help you in giving some information that when you have to change your filter.
Know different Type of water available on earth surface
Water is the main factor for both animals as well as human beings. The study shows that about 60% of human body is made up of water. That means it is clear that we cannot live without water. A small reduction of water in the body cause many diseases. Lack of water into the body is also the main reason of various illnesses, temporary or permanent diseases. Experts and doctors always suggest people take water at least 8 glasses in a day. You can find different type of water i.e. the class of water which is usable or not.
While talking about the water present on the earth, it is known that 97% of water is available in the sea which is not drinkable. On the other hand, 2% of water is available in the form of ice that cannot be changed in liquid for. It demands more efforts and expenses to change the water available in ice for. Remaining 1% of water is drinkable available on the earth surface, lake, river and below of earth surface. It can help you to understand how to keep the water safe and don’t waste it. Various type of water you can find on earth are listed below-
Hard water is a type of water which is saturated with iron, magnesium, calcium and other minerals. All water in a river, lake, deep wells or else includes these minerals in huge. That is why the nature of water is hard.
Taking boiled water is best for having a good health. Boiling the water helps you to remove unwanted germs from it, but it concentrates the minerals. In result, you will get hard water.
Raw water includes heavy germ and virus which is not good for human health. The raw water is saturated with calcium mineral, and others are also available in few amount. It may be soft as rain water and hard as water comes from river or mountain. This type of water is not drinkable but using purification method; you can use it for drinking purpose.
Soft water is human-friendly. That means it is a pure type of water which is available on earth surface. It is drinkable water which does not include hardeners in a huge amount such as calcium, iron, magnesium and else. Soft water is a light form of water which is used for drinking purpose.
Snow water is rainy water which is available in the form of snow. That means due to weather affect it is frozen. Freezing the water does not offer to kill germs and virus. You have to use any purification method or boil it till kill the germs.
It is also a type of water where ionization process takes place to transform the hard water matters into soft. The water including the sodium elements or different inorganic matters transforms to make it soft water with a particular method. Hard water basically treated to make it soft because it includes various chemical ingredients. On the other hand, de-ionized water is a similar one.
Purifying water is one of those things that are a must in our day to day lives. Now in earlier days, it was different and also not considered that important. But with every passing day is becoming more and more important because of all the impurities that are added to the groundwater or river water, the basic sources of water for human beings.
Water purification is done in order to remove all the toxins that get mixed with water in the rivers, ponds, ground, etc. The upcoming industries or the companies throw all their waste into the water directly, and thus the water gets polluted. Now, while purifying water, the basic goal is to clear out anything that can affect our health.
Types of Purifiers:
- RO Purifiers: This is a method of purification that makes use of a semi-permeable membrane in order to eliminate ions, larger particles, and molecules for better purification of water. In this process, a force is applied against the osmotic pressure which is achieved by the chemical potential difference in both the liquids. This is very helpful when you want to delete bacteria’s and many other minute particles completely from the water. The pores of the membrane are very small in order to achieve the best purification.
- Ultraviolet (UV) water purification: Ultraviolet water purification is a process which is done for the similar reason i.e. for purifying water. They can penetrate inside the harmful particles and then destroy them by attacking them directly. The UV rays can destroy the reproductive ability of the particles. This process is the most effective process of all and very simple and safe. UV systems can kill and work up to 99.99% of the germs. This is done even with RO purification systems.
Water filters: There are several different kinds of water filters present in the market. But not at all of them are effective or work properly. Some of them even backfire when not used or changed at regular intervals. So, in order to get proper results, you should always get the best of all. One of those being the Cuckoo Water Filters. They provide you maximum security with maximum facilities and according to your needs. Now there are different kinds of Cuckoo filters. The main ones are listed below:
- Marvel: Its description at first says it’s super slim and light which again points towards being very space saving. This is mainly made for personal use and also for smaller workplaces. This has a modern touch panel for controlling the filter. It uses 3 filters for a 5 stage process and gives normal water not cold.
- ICON Model: This is one of the first filters to introduce the in and out system which allows the filter to clean itself on its own. This filter can sense the mood with its panel and also has a child lock system. Its design is streamlined. Lastly, it provides 13 different types of water temperatures.
- FUSHION STAND: This model is very friendly for in-house uses and made specifically with child lock systems. It follows a 6 step filtration process with 4 different filters. It provides you with normal, hot and cold water.
These are three of the types of the Cuckoo Filters. They are revolutionizing in the market of water purifiers. So if you are planning to buy one, do give them a try and also check out the other ones.